Features of the Hurricane II
Same as SCH25 and in addition:
- Single front access, no side access required
- Supplemental 1500W,120 or 240 VAC immersion element
- Quieter Operation
- H2 – 13 x 13 x 22.5″ HWD 58 lbs. H2L – 14 x 14 x 30″ HWD 85 lbs
- Patented no smoke, no smell burner
- Marine-grade stainless steel construction
- 1500 watt electric element for supplemental heat
- Advanced electronics for safe and reliable operation
- Modular design for easy maintenance and service
- Efficient, quiet and economical to operate
- Optional distribution module for easy installation
ALL HEATERS INCLUDE:
- Patented low pressure burner
- Internal control panel and remote switch with cable
- Zone board for multi thermostat, fan and pump control
- Hour meter for scheduled maintenance
- LED panels for easy diagnostics
- Mounting brackets
- All heaters are designed to operate on 11 to 15.0 V.D.C.
- All heaters will operate efficiently on Diesel No. 1 or 2, Arctic diesel, kerosene, stove oil or furnace oil.
- All heaters draw an extra 2 amps during start up (30 seconds).
- All components are accessible through the front access panel